Tuesday 27 May 2014

She thinks I think a lot.

She thinks I think a lot,
That I dont really love her well maybe not.

I am honest enough to let her know,
If it isn't love then I dont know.
The way she walks in and I start to freeze,
She hits me like a comforting breeze.
Not seeing her for a day just makes me frown,
For her and her only I was ready to be a clown.
I fell for her long back and kept falling, in her charm I was caught,

She thinks I think a lot,
That I don't love her well maybe not.

Things have a gotten a little different that I know,
She's in pain that she doesn't get to show.
Baby don't hold it inside just let it out,
You just have to whisper I'll be there,  no need to scream or shout.
I'll hold you in my arms in the darkest of the nights,
I'll be at your side in the toughest of your fights,
Being strong and warm even in times of pain is what she taught,

Don't ever say that I think a lot,
I don't see anything besides you maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment